The video below shows a brief overview of how a parent or guardian can setup an account and schedule their appointments in PowerPTC.net.
Scheduling Your Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Open your favorite web browser and navigate to https://powerptc.net/powerptc/activate
- Enter an activation code provided by your school or district, typically activation codes are sent via email or traditional mail, then click Create New Account.
- Enter your account information including first name, last name, email address, and password, then click Create New Account.
- Log into the email account entered in the previous step to verify your account. An email should be sent within a few minutes of creating your account, once this message arrives, click on the link contained within it to verify your account.
- Once your account has been verified, you can now log into PowerPTC.net using your email address as your username at https://powerptc.net
- (Optional) If you have multiple activation codes for multiple students, you can add additional students to your account by entering the remaining activation codes in the My Settings section.
- Click on Conference Schedule to schedule your Parent-Teacher conference appointments.
- Select a date and time when you would like your conferences to begin.
- Unselect any courses you would not like to schedule conferences for by removing the check mark from the course.
- Click Build Your Schedule Now!
- Finally, either email or print out a copy of your schedule.