We are proud to announce that we have released PowerPTC version 1.4.0. This update includes improved support for co-teacher scheduling, plus other minor feature improvements and bug fixes.
Here is a list of improvements we’ve implemented over the past year:
- Variable-length appointments ( #1 Requested Feature )
- Co-teacher scheduling ( #2 Requested Feature )
- Performance improvements (including building the master schedule)
- Added Parent Walk-in Sign-up Sheet print out
- Added ability to customize message on the scheduling pages
- Added ability to upload SIS data from the Student Export utility
- Added Global User/Activation search page
- Added Special Requests
- Added ability to customize the email templates sent from PowerPTC
- Improved the reporting of failed email delivery
We’ve also released an updated Student Exporter utility to support new fields required for Co-Teacher scheduling.
Head over to powerptc.net to check out the recent changes.